Business Analyst - Retail
We are currently looking for an experienced Business Analyst who is ready for a fantastic opportunity to join a truly innovative company based in Milton Keynes.
Purpose of Job
- Act as the interface between our clients and internal stakeholders, with emphasis on maintaining ever more profitable relationships with both.
- Management of internal and client-generated RFCs, including ballpark estimates.
- Ownership of an overall change request's lifecycle throughout the development process, including internal and external review processes and support for the Development and Test communities.
- Explore the needs of clients, gather their requirements and document them in ways to enable client sign-off and to meet the needs of the Development and Test teams.
- Liaise closely with Solution Architects, communicating requirements effectively to enable the Architects to develop solution blueprints from them.
- Develop a clear understanding of the business and how our solutions are used by our clients, as well as what is important to them.
- Represent the customer to their clients and their needs to internal colleagues.
- Elicit and document requirements, observing internal procedures and standards, whilst adapting techniques to ensure the most appropriate methods are used in each instance.
- Undertake both internal and external review processes to gain sign-off for requirements.
- Undertake hand-over processes to internal communities, for example the Implementation team.
- Perform general project activities to deliver services, within agreed timescales and budgets.
- Day-to-day working within the Solution Architects, and Development and Test teams, providing support and guidance.
- 25 days' holiday + birthday!
- Up to 5% pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance scheme
- Car Allowance