Risk / Information Security Manager / Risk Specialist
Affecto Recruitment are proud to partner with The Floow, a world-renowned telematics company based in Sheffield. Following a period of rapid growth and success, they are looking to double its technical workforce over the coming months and as such Affecto are keen to speak to Risk Managers who share The Floow's enthusiasm for technology.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At The Floow, we see something special where others see mobile phones. We see tools with the power to tell us so much more about ourselves than we could ever hope to know otherwise. Tools equipped with a wide array of rich sensors such as Accelerometers, GPS and Gyroscopes. And we value the talents of those whose calling it is to unlock their deepest mysteries.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
· Establish controls to improve risks identified within the process (Particularly operational).
· Audit pre-existing risk that are deemed to be "under control" to confirm this.
· Frequently report progress back to the EMC on changes and improvements made to the Risk Register
· Audit company for DPA compliance
· Review the company's HR and It based polices and ensure these meet the internal audit requirements
· Perform internal audits on agreed high priority policies and present the findings and recommendations to the EMC.
· Implement agreed recommendations and ensure these are in place according to schedule.
· Take over responsibility for ISO27001 compliance
· Ensure any implemented improvements are in compliance with ISO27001
· Prepare for follow up audit to ensure ISO27001 is retained
· Manage company training through on-boarding and off-boarding, to ensure knowledge and compliance with company policies
· Develop and regulate internal communications to keep data security and compliance at the forefront of the team's mind.
· An experienced risk manager, comfortable establishing practices in line with ISO27001 standards
· Significant relevant experience within a comparable position, whether Software or a similar technology related role.
· Excellent communicator, who is able to relate and present their results to colleges and external clients.
Please note that all direct and third party applications will be directed to Affecto Recruitment for review.
Your application will be reviewed by Affecto and unfortunately due to the high volume of applicants for every role advertised, if you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.