An International organisation in the entertainment sector based in Central London is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have previous experience as a DevOps Engineer coming from an infrastructure background and extensively experienced with AWS.
The candidate must have strong scripting skills in either JSON Linux or Python along with strong Linux administration.
- A degree (preferably in computer science or a related subject) or similar experience
- 5 year's minimum experience as a Developer / SysAdmin
- 2-3 years' experience with DevOps processes and technologies
- Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
- The writing of structured, easily maintainable scripts & code with appropriate source control
- Use of and interest in open-source products
- Desire to work in an agile development environment with a DevOps mentality
- Automation of the delivery pipeline using Jira, BitBucket (Git), Jenkins, Maven
- Strong scripting (JSON, Linux, YML, Python etc)
- Strong administration skills in Linux (RHEL , centOS preferred)
- Knowledge of traditional infrastructure layers such as network, compute and storage systems and virtualisation.
- DevOps engineer / Agile development process experience
Start Date: ASAP
If you are interested and would like to find out more please click apply now.
Premier are acting as an employment agency