PMO Consultant, flexible locations PRINCE2®
PMO Consultant, flexible locations (PRINCE2®)
A market leading client of mine, globally renowned for providing their employees with a collaborative environment that enables potential to be exceeded beyond expectation, are urgently seeking a PMO Consultant to join their practice. If you’re looking for a role that will enable you to utilize your skill set to the best of your capabilities then this may just be the role for you. By working in my client’s Programme & Business practice you will play a key role in personally ensuring the success of large scale programmes whilst engaging with stakeholders across all levels.
- Bachelors degree (2:1 or higher)
- PRINCE2® practitioner qualification
- Ability to utilize MS Project plans
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Has the ability to maintain and build internal and external networks to identify the best practice
- Good PowerPoint/ Excel / Visio skills
- Create and maintain programme plan (using MS-Project, MS-Excel or PowerPoint)
- Collate regular status reports from each workstream/project and conduct all quality checks before forwarding to the manager
- Updating the transition programme
- Liaise with C-level stakeholders
The need for PMOs are exponentially increasing and this opportunity is right at your fingertips. What are you waiting for?
For further information or to register your interest, please contact Veronica Solomon via email at: , all applicants must able to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Location: Local offices based throughout the UK (full travel required)
Salary: £35,000 - £60,000 + extensive benefits package
Start Date: Flexible
Contact: Veronica Solomon