Stock Controller - Luxury retail
A distinguished, world renowned French brand are seeking a part-time Stock Controller for their beautiful boutique located in the heart of Bicester.
Our client is one of the most sought after luxury leather accessory brands, that stands as a firm favourite with fashionistas worldwide.
As Stock Controller, the chosen candidate will maintain and operate an efficient stock room enabling the sales team to maximise profitable sales.
Acting as a Brand Ambassador stock must be organised, managed and controlled to ensure the luxury quality of our clients products is maintained and stock loss is minimised.
The chosen candidate will effectively time manage and prioritise tasks set to be completed during the two days per week in store.
Our client is offering £19k annually pro-rata based on two days per week.
Criteria & Responsibilities:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in stock control in a fashion environment, preferably luxury
- Shop floor experience is a bonus
- Has a good mind for operational producers
- Be a confident individual that works well to their own initiate
- Excellent at working and delivering against deadlines and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and be able to multi task
- Works well under pressure.
Applicants will be interviewed over the phone or, when possible, in person by KWD Solutions. Please note - due to the volume of applications received, only those selected for interviews by KWD Solutions will be contacted.