Product Implementation Consultant
Central Employment have engaged with a leading UK technology and software solutions provider to niche markets across the UK. Due to overwhelming demand of their new software products, they require a Product Implementation Consultant to join their growth team.
Main Job purpose of the Product Implementation Consultant:
To lead, coordinate and deliver successful implementation of the clients product, service to new and existing clients, working closely with the client and the rest of the team to ensure that our clients’ needs and expectations are met.
These responsibilities include, but are not restricted to:
- Leading and coordinating successful projects to allow new and existing clients to roll out, and make best use of the service.
- Gathering and advising on project specific requirements, such as local configuration and localised information, and ensuring that these are effectively deployed.
- Monitoring customer usage and working with clients to maximise usage.
- Identifying and managing risks in relation to implementation projects.
- Working closely with the Technology and CS team to organise, develop and coordinate structured communication, training and awareness events.
- Representing the clients’ feedback and unmet requirements to the team, supporting the product team in development of new features.
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge and understanding of the functions of, and enhancements to, the platform.
- Contributing to the broader activities of the business unit and supporting the team as required.
- Managing your own workload, and being accountable for your decisions.
- Adhering to and maintaining the ISO27001 standards
- Being responsible for your own health and safety and those of colleagues in the workplace.
- Undertaking any other reasonable tasks commensurate with your skills and experience.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to develop and maintain cordial professional relationships internally and externally.
- Excellent listening and communication skills, including presentation skills.
- A high degree of IT literacy with an enthusiasm for the productive use of IT systems. Note that the role does not require software development or in depth technical skills.
- Ability to deal with all levels of an organisation.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting priorities.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage your workload, especially where there are conflicting priorities.
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team and able to use your own initiative.
Experience & Qualifications
- Proven ability in managing a service based project, ideally in an environment with multiple client roles.
- Substantial relevant vocational experience (5+ years).
- Worked within a related role, Pre-Sales Consultant, Technology Consultancy
- A firm understanding of SAAS
- Project or other applicable management experience, ideally gained in a product or service development environment.
- A real team player
- Tenacity and resilience
- Keen to learn and willing to embrace change
- Positive 'can do’ attitude
- Creative approach to problem-solving
The role will be based from my clients HQ in Newcastle but will involve regular travel to clients in the UK (sometimes requiring an overnight stay). A full UK driving license is required. Expenses and mileage will be fully reimbursed. For the right candidate, partial home working may be considered.