Design Admin Assistant
Since our launch back in 1982 we have taken the sports retail world by storm. With over 500 stores both at home here in the UK and in over 19 European countries as well as a full multi-channel retail website - we are still growing. At we pride ourselves on progression and development of our staff and many of our staff at Head Office have joined us from other areas of the business and have been here for a number of years. In the current retail world that’s quite unique and we invite you to be a part of it.
We are currently searching for a Design Admin Assistant
Key Aspects of the Role:
Based at our purpose built UK Head Office in Shirebrook, Mansfield (10 mins from Junction 29, M1) this is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate to join Sports Directs expanding Design Team. This is ideally suited to candidates with either entry level experience, Fashion Graduates or looking for a fresh outlook.
Working closely alongside the design team offering full support and reporting to the Senior Designers & Head of Design. With the assistance and support of the design team to develop a broad understanding of the business process and activity within the wider commercial team.
Duties will include:
- General administration duties
- Working closely with Marketing & Photography by organising and chasing samples/photography samples with overseas factories and suppliers ensuring these arrive on time for deadlines.
- Communication with the suppliers & factories building up good working relationships.
- Have an awareness of the critical path on current styles and the importance of achieving it.
- Work closely with the designers, garment tech & buyers to ensure that designs, fabric & styling is exactly as required ready for photo stages.
- Undertake any other tasks deemed necessary and appropriate by your line manager.
- The ideal candidate will have a keen interest and awareness in Fashion/Sportswear.
- They should also possess the personality to be flexible to the needs of the business, have the ability to work as part of a team and to be self-motivated and enthusiastic.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and feel that this could be the role for you then APPLY NOW!