Job Title: Project Manager
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 DOE (may be negotiable)
Location: Bournemouth Town Centre
Start Date: ASAP
Project Manager Role:
The purpose of this role is to support the business by helping to achieve the changes needed to maintain business as usual and to react efficiently to threats and opportunities that arise. To achieve efficient and sustainable change, the ideal candidate will be experienced in analysing processes, gathering requirements, coordinating multi-faceted projects and liaising directly with internal and external stakeholders to achieve objectives in a timely manner.
The Project Manager has primary responsibility for defining, planning, tracking and managing the project they are assigned. They will be responsible for identifying key resources and providing the direction required for meeting the project objectives. The Project Manager is also responsible for ensuring appropriate management, customer and supplier involvement throughout the life of the project. The Project Manager also must be able to manage project schedule and task details and utilize project management tools such as reports, tracking charts, checklists, and project scheduling software and to delegate appropriately.
Project Manager Summary of main duties and responsibilities:
- Receive change requests from all relevant Stakeholders
- Work as a core member of the Change Authority Board
- Provide reporting to line manager, directors and management relating to the Change Management process in accordance with good industry practise to meet deadlines.
- Maintain the change related data to allow accurate reporting
Own as part of a team the project lifecycle of all changes approved for further analysis, development and implementation including:
- Ensuring Business Case development is fulfilled
- Working with stakeholders to ensure the change concept is developed and commercial, process and hr (training and recruitment) activities are developed alongside system requirements.
- Prioritisation of the delivery of projects.
- Consolidate multiple requirements into elegant designs where possible
- Ensuring changes follow existing formulaic patterns where available
- Recommending KPIs for measuring the success of projects
- Working with solution providers to make recommendations for delivering the optimal implementation solution for iSupply Energy to meet business requirements (time and cost).
- Project manage the selected implementation partner
- Ensuring that releasing management, user acceptance testing, documentation training and accreditation are performed in accordance with Good Industry Practise.
- Risk Assess change to ensure that the impact of change is mitigated.
- Performing post implementation reviews and measuring project success against KPIS
Project Manager Skills Knowledge and Experience:
Qualifications and skills of the Project Manager include an ability to lead and motivate people and encourage teamwork, an ability to communicate effectively with senior management, and a clear vision of what determines a successful product for the customer and for the company. In addition, the Project Manager must have a technical background sufficient to understand the technologies and technical issues involved with the product, to be able to anticipate and identify critical technical obstacles, and to make accurate technology decisions.
- In excess of 3 years of experience in a project management role
- Experience of testing processes and system based functionality
- Knowledge of project planning and project management methodologies including 'Agile' and 'Waterfall' and Prince2
- Experience of defining, documenting and validating business requirements
- Experience of facilitating and supporting business change and to influence others across the business of the need to change
- Experience in the design, preparation and delivery of facilitated workshops, applying a range of tools and techniques
- Experience in the use of modelling tools (such as Visio, or similar)
- Clear and diplomatic communication style for both written and spoken word.
- Excellent presentational skills
- Positive outlook and demeanour
- Non-confrontational approach with the ability to defuse tense situations
- Ability to work with all stakeholders without exception or prejudice
Who we are:
iSupply Energy has been operating as an energy supplier in the UK market since 2012. Through a combination of passionate leadership, proud staff and innovative system technology, we have created a fresh approach to how energy is supplied in the UK. As a result we have gone from strength to strength to achieve sustainable success. More importantly we have created a model which is easily scalable as we continue our rapid expansion. Put simply our primary objective has been to achieve sustainable profitability whilst never deviating from our core passion.
What we offer:
- Salary £40,000 - £45,000 DOE (may be negotiable)
- Fantastic working environment in offices with sea views in central Bournemouth
- 30 days holiday (inclusive of 8 bank / public holidays)
- Exceptional Development and Progression Opportunities
- Pension Contribution Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Salary Sacrifice Parking option
- Free hot and cold drinks and fruit bowls replenished daily
Apply today for the chance of an early interview!