Project Manager - Global Software Provider
Maxwell Bond is supporting a global software provider recruit a customer focused Project Manager to take accountability for exciting & fast-paced, customer software projects. They’re looking for someone to come into the business who has a passion for their product and making life a whole lot easier for customers!!
The business supply unique web and cloud based software to well-known global brands and SME’s supporting millions of users worldwide. Over the last few years they’ve had record growth year on year and they’re currently in the process of taking over the US market.
They also pride themselves on building an excellent environment and genuinely value each member by investing in training & professional development opportunities. The business truly give you the opportunity to enhance your career and will help you achieve your career aspirations.
Working alongside an in-house agile technology team, the successful Project Manager is required to strategically organise, plan, coordinate and own brand new software delivery projects for different customers ensuring the product is managed from initial requirements through to completion. You will break down the tech-lingo and ensure the customer knows the ins & outs of the projects, timescales, cost…. essentially acting as the interface between dev team and customer.
To be successful in your application, you should have the following:
- Commercial experience as a Project Manager or Project Coordinator - ideally from a software or IT background
- Ability to organise resources, coordinate & plan projects, manage budgets and create documentation
- Worked closely with customers from a project management/coordination capacity & have a passion for customer satisfaction
- Excellent written & oral communication skills - able to engage with customers at a high level
- Prince2 qualification a bonus
If you match the above, please apply immediately or send your CV to Maxwell Bond through our website.