Insight Analyst / BI Analyst Tech
Data Analyst/BI Analyst
£30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
If you are a Data Analyst looking for the next exciting step, this could be the role for you! An exciting, innovative tech company in the heart of London are looking for a data analyst to join them. The company is looking for a dynamic individual to be a part of processing large and interesting internal data sets using SQL, Tableau, Python and other programming tools.This is an opportunity to work within a sharp, dynamic team, working alongside data scientists. If you are a bright data analyst in your early career looking for innovation, development and an amazing work environment this could be the role for you!
THE ROLE - BI Analyst/Data Analyst
As Data Analyst, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think in an innovative manner
- Ability to tackle problems confidently and present solutions
- Process, analyse and manipulate datasets
- Identify patterns, trends and present actionable insights from large datasets using SQL
- Knowledge of a visualisation tool ( Tableau, Qlikview, Spotfire)
- Excellent degree in a Mathematical/Statistical subject
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for this position, please do so via this site.
For information on this role or other roles in the BI Analytic market please get in touch with Sandra Namatovu at Harnham.
SQL, Tableau, Business Intelligence Analyst, BI Analyst, Excel, Analytics, Qlikview, SSRS, Qlikview, Data analyst, Power BI , Spotfire, Business Analyst, Insight Analyst, Insight, Python,