Call Centre Advisor
Call Centre Advisor– Manchester - Salford Quays
£15,000 - £16,500 plus commission
Hours 37.5 hours per week
If you are passionate about customer service and enjoy speaking to people this role could be for you!
What we offer
- 37.5 hour working week with an early finish on a Friday (rota shift on Saturday 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.)
- 28 days holiday
- Birthday off as holiday
- Competitive bonus scheme from DAY 1 - Earn up to £6000 in year one.
- Full induction and training program
- Competitive Recommend a Friend scheme
- Regular incentives
About our client
Established since 2006, our client is privately owned and rapidly expanding company which is based in Salford Quays who offer exclusive quality outsource telesales to their clients. With a core of loyal clients across a number of industries including Financial Services and Energy, our client offers a wide range of services, where the customer comes first.
Close to public transport, with newly refurbished offices, and a great internal training plan, we pride ourselves on offering the best working environment to its employees as they are key to the success of the business.
- Speaking to customers and providing our clients with live hot-key transfers
- Provide our customers with an exceptional level of service
- Work as part of a close knit team to meet realistic targets
- Adopt a cheerful telephone manner at all times in order to build great rapport
- Work with internal database systems and record all information accurately
- Be creative, and volunteer new ideas to improve business service levels
- You’ll love talking to people and having a genuine interest in their needs
- You’ll be driven, positive, and will want to learn
- You’ll be able to handle objections and have the desire to earn good commission
- You’ll be computer literate
- You’ll be team orientated with the will to be part of a growing success story
MBA are working on behalf of Manchester’s fastest growing and most customer-centric businesses.