An International software company based in Central London is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis.
The succesful candidate will have previous experience as a DevOps working in a Windows based environment with substantial experience with Powershell.
This is an organisation with a fantastic work culture providing tremendous rewards to long term employees.
- High degree of experience with Microsoft Windows and associated technologies
- Thorough understanding of IIS and related concepts (application pools, bindings, SNI, ARR, administration through PowerShell)
- Intermediate PowerShell experience (script samples may be requested)
- A solid understanding of managing high availability web farms, in a 99.99% uptime environment
- Windows Server 2008, 2012 (installation, configuration, management, and automated deployment)
- Automation and deployment tools - Git/Stash, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy
- Sys Admin - networking/firewalls, AD, IIS, SSL certificates, virtualisation (VMware), HA concepts (clustering and load-balancers)
- An understanding of databases (MS-SQL, MySQL)
- Understanding of CI/CD concepts
- Experience working in an agile environment with heavy Dev/DevOps integration
Start Date: ASAP
If you are interested and would like to find out more please click apply now.
Premier are acting as an employment agency