Contracts Manager, £42,000 per annum, Dudley
As a Contracts Manager, you’ll be an experienced people leader and enjoy developing others. You’ll know how to quickly build partnerships with your client, ensure the contract is running as planned and delivering best in class customer service.
Our client’s offices are based in Birmingham, they’re growing and passionate about developing their staff, so you’ll thrive in their environment if you’re enthusiastic and self-driven. You’ll be experienced in project management on all aspects of the contract through to completion. Proven people leadership and reviewing contract KPIs.
- Management of the contract and all the staff assigned to the contract and overseeing any changes or procedures
- Liaising with the customer to exchange feedback or updates, handling complaints, and making sure that the contract is running smoothly
- Management of team; overseeing any recruitment, training and analysing their performance
- Ensuring work carried out is compliant and completed on time; making sure all contractors/sub-contractors have the correct equipment and health and safety information
- Assessing all pre-and post contract work to ascertain that it has been carried out to the agreed standard and budget
- Previous experience working in the gas industry
- Previous experience working within either a facilities, maintenance or construction environment
- Experience working within a customer interfacing role and excellent communication skills
- Previous experience working on either a supervisory or management level
- Be extremely organised and meticulous