Country Manager for the UK (F/M)
The early bird... starts working for Testbirds!
Since 2011 Testbirds has been a pioneer in the crowd- and cloud based testing of apps, web applications, wearables and Internet of Things applications. With the support of 85 employees and 200,000 testers globally we are successfully conquering this rapidly growing international market. If you are looking for an exciting start-up environment, this job is for you!
- You are leading our UK team of Sales Managers, Marketing & PR Managers and Project Managers in their daily business by motivating, developing and coaching them
- You are creating a culture in which teamwork, performance and creativity can flourish
- You are adapting the general business strategy of Testbirds for the UK market and developing new strategies by analyzing the local conditions
- You are representing Testbirds in the UK by acquiring new clients, attending exhibitions and trade shows and developing networks
- You are acquiring and developing customers through your own creativity, curiosity, persuasiveness and perseverance
- You understand what the needs of our clients are and can offer the perfect solutions
- You have at least 5 years work experience in IT sales or marketing in the UK market
- You have a large network in the UK IT industry and a solid understanding of the business markets, culture and ethics in the UK
- You are proven to have excellent leadership & team management skills
- You are energetic and entrepreneurial, with the capacity to serve as a thought partner for senior management and to contribute to the general management of Testbirds
- You have a strong result and target orientation combined with a practical hands-on mentality
- You want to be part of a start-up within a start-up in our office in London
- You speak English at a native-speaker level
We are offering
- A permanent position based in the heart of London by the London Bridge with an induction training in Munich
- Flat hierarchy: you are responsible for your work and you can implement your own ideas
- Development possibilities through a variety of internal and external training opportunities
- An open culture, uncomplicated togetherness and joy of shared success
- A great working atmosphere with a lot of team activities e. g. bi-annual workshops at our Munich HQ, snacks and all the coffee you can drink
Are you convinced to become our next Bird?
If yes, we are looking forward to your application that includes your cover letter and current CV (in English), as well as work certificates. Don't forget to include your salary expectations and your earliest start date.
Your contact person is Christine.