SharePoint Administrator required by global market leading brand to be based in North Bristol. The SharePoint Administrator will be part of a growing IT Development team whoa re in the early stages of a long term digital workplace implementation program. This involves the development of new Intranet, Project Workspace, CRM and Learning Management systems based on the Microsoft cloud platform including Office 365, SharePoint Online and Dynamics etc.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to develop skills in cutting edge technology such as SharePoint Framework, PowerApps, Flow and LiveTiles whilst also gaining further qualifications towards Microsoft certification.
- Administration of Office 365 Tenant, SharePoint Farms and Site Collections
- Maintenance of existing on-premise intranet sites
- Migrating content from the existing intranet to the new digital workplace platform
- Developing features, add-ins and mobile apps for the digital workplace
- Configuration and testing of solutions and new functionality
- You will need to be passionate and driven
- Have a flexible approach to work and be a strong team player
- Good communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Committed to personal development by continuously improving own skills and maintaining knowledge of development tools and web standards
- Experience of SharePoint Administration essential
Any experience of the following would be advantageous but not essential:
- Experience in SharePoint and web development an advantage, including any of the following
- SharePoint Designer 2010/2013
- Exposure to Office 365 and SharePoint Online
- Developing apps for mobiles and tablets
This role comes with a competitive salary up to £40,000 p/a plus an excellent benefits package which incudes a contributory pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday and numerous incentives.