Infrastructure & Application Support Engineer
Infrastructure and Application Support Engineer | Engineering + Design | Surrey/Aldershot | £38K + Training
Your new company
Your new employer is a well established Engineering and Design Consultancy with an impressive global presence. They are hiring an Infrastructure Engineer to join their ever growing team based South West of London, and are offering a salary up to £38,000 + bonus, training and progression! SC Clearance will be provided if not already held.
Your new role
Your role will be hands-on managing and supporting the server infrastructure and operational monitoring within, where you will be responsible for the support and resolution of infrastructure incidents in a forward thinking and innovative team. You will also be experience in application support and packaging.
Some key responsibilities are listed below:
- Completing server builds following standard processes and ITIL.
- VMware & Microsoft Azure
- Monitor and help optimise the server environment. Pro-active patching, performance, monitoring and maintenance.
- Responding to incidents.
- Active Directory Administration.
- SCCM distribution
- Software support and packaging
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a dynamic individual, be a real problem solver with a good understanding of infrastructure, products, standards and configuration. Have the ability to plan, prioritise and complete your own work, whilst remaining a team player, and come from a large corporate background.
You must demonstrate experience in:
- Support and monitoring a Windows 2008/2012 server platform
- Large server environment
- Proactive maintenance and responding to user incidents
- Server build processes, both Physical and Virtual
- File server administration
- Root cause analysis for infrastructure issues
- Windows 7/10
- Windows server 2008 R2/2012 R2
- Active Directory admin
What you'll get in return
Your new company is willing to pay you £38,000 + bonuses + benefits. Your new employer develops individuals through a portfolio of training and development activities designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents, which is reviewed with individuals through an annual process, They actively support staff in achieving corporate membership of relevant institutions.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.