Webcast Producer - Digital Comms
Webcast Producer - Digital Communications Agency
A Webcast Producer / Streaming Producer is needed to join a leading digital communications agency based in Shoreditch. Expect an exciting role leading the webcast production process for leading brands across the UK and Europe.
With over 2000 global clients, 500 staff and offices across Europe, North America and Asia - Pacific, this innovative digital communications company has been leading the way delivering highly effective digital experiences, for the world`s largest companies. Due to a period of exciting growth they are now seeking a Webcast Producer / Streaming Producer to join their talented Webcast team in London.
Working closely with the Head of Webcasting the Webcast Producer / Streaming Producer will be responsible for managing all elements of the webcast production process. Whether you are booking audio/visual production teams; coordinating content delivery and event production; broadcasting and recording webcasts; visiting client sites or designing bespoke webcast players, you will play a vital role ensuring a seamless service is provided to global clients.
Some travel overseas is required.
To qualify... You should be a Webcast Producer / Streaming Producer / Online Producer / Web Producer / Digital Producer / Webcast Project Manager / Video Project Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a webcasting / streaming environment, with a good understanding of streaming technology;
- You are educated to degree level in Multimedia or related field;
- Experience with Adobe production tools, Final Cut Pro, CSS (is essential);
- Knowledgeable with AV and video production;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- You are a strong team player and also able to work independently;
- You are calm and resilient in a fast-paced environment with the ability to troubleshoot;
- Good time management and prioritisation skills;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly.
Camera operation, lighting and video editing would be an advantage but not necessary.
In return the Webcast Producer / Streaming Producer can expect excellent benefits (25 days holiday, subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme & more) and a culture that is fast paced, ambitious, and social. Get in touch…