Our client is a forward thinking, strategic creative and digital agency. Based in Newcastle they create bespoke/innovative web and software solutions across a diverse range of platforms for leading companies
Working in a vibrant, fast paced environment, you would be joining an exciting team who are solutions-focused and genuinely work as a TEAM. They are looking for an experienced Wordpress Developer.
We are looking for an experienced WordPress developer to join the team. You'll be enthusiastic with a 'can-do' attitude; dedication and willingness to work hard, in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Experience of PHP 5 and OOP beneficial
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice & de-facto standard plugins.
- Experience working with WordPress at a PHP code level:
- Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions
- Creation of custom post types
- Creation of plugins/widgets written to conform with the WordPress coding standards
- Creation of clean, logical, well-documented and re-usable code
- Theme/Template integration
- Knowledge of WordPress Network (Multisite) beneficial
- Experience creating multi-lingual websites Advantageous
- Knowledge and experience of web accessibility
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues
- Use of jQuery / AJAX / Prototype
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 plus excellent benefits