1st Line Support Analyst
1st line Support Analyst
My client, one of the worlds' fastest growing Franchise networks, is rapidly expanding their IT division. They are looking for an experienced 1st Line Support Analyst with French or German language skills to join their IT Helpdesk, supporting the UK, Europe and Middle East Franchises. You will be reporting into the Helpdesk Manager and the Head of IT.
- Logging and resolving all incidents via the Helpdesk
- Reporting all trend information that is found
- Responding to all in-store staff and their customers within an agreed SLA, and reach an amicable resolution
- Ensuring all documentation is kept up to date
- Liaising with both internal and external support teams
Skills / Experience required:
- French or German language skills are essential, along with fluent English
- Proven technical expertise from within an IT environment
- Experience with providing telephone, remote and email support
- Any retail experience is advantageous
- Proven technical experience with MS Windows XP / 7, MS Office, Printer set-up and Config, PC, Laptop and Network support
Please apply online with your CV.