RETAIL AREA MANAGER - BEAUTY AND COSMETICS
RETAIL AREA MANAGER
£27,000 to £31,000 + BENEFITS + PHONE + LAPTOP
I am working on behalf of an exciting and innovative beauty company. Due to continued growth an opportunity has arisen for an individual to join the company as a Retail Area Manager. The position requires you to cover and visit branches across the North-West.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding and unique company.
- Manage the running of up to 15 stores
- Ensure training records are up to date and identify key areas of training and deliver training in accordance to company guidelines
- Effectively complete action plans and SWOT analysis within deadlines
- Aid in delivering training and presenting courses with confidence to employees
- Complete figures weekly
- Complete store visits on a daily basis by effectively time managing your own diary
- Liaise with other divisions within the company to support and manage events
- Carry out regular reviews with SMART objectives set
- Update management on progression of stores
- Highlight possible job vacancies and see the hiring process through to the end
- Make decisions under pressure in a professional manner to assist senior management.
- Previous managerial experience in a beauty or cosmetic setting is essential
- Computer literate using MS packages
- A self-starter with motivation to help progress a company
- Desire to organise time effectively
- Clear communication skills and ability to receive guidance and feedback
- Flexibility in work and carrying out duties in your own time
- Pride in appearance.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration as the position will be moving to interview shortly.