Implementation Consultant (London & surrounding areas)
Commutable to London
The Implementation consultant will be responsible for ensuring that my clients market leading HR/ HCM software is successfully implemented to meet the unique need of every client. This will require the Implementation consultant to be creative and logical to provide the best HR solution for a wide range of different industries.
What you'll do:
- Prepare and deliver training to HR users
- Build and manage relationships with clients during implementation process.
- Provide Implementation Consultancy, including assistance with data migration.
- Analyse the client’s processes to create a solution with the clients and see whether configuration or customisation is required whilst applying best practices to protect client budgets and delivery dates
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all internal departments
- Travel to meet clients on site.
- Work closely with Project Managers to manage deadlines etc.
- Experience in full lifecycle of software implementations
- Be proactive and demonstrate a positive attitude
- Understanding of the HR industry
- Have excellent communication skills
- Instil confidence in clients and build lasting relationships
- Have experience of working to strict deadlines
What's in it for you:
- £45,000 to £50,000 basic salary DOE
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- 25 days' holiday