WORLD LEADING TELECOMS HOUSE is looking for a NOC Manager to join a team of 4. You will be joining a FTSE company with a profitable track record and significant growth aspirations. You will be working in a state of the art environment, with cutting edge technology and plush modern offices in the heart of London. Excellent career progression and a first class career at the forefront of the telecoms arena is on offer. This role is to champion process improvements in operations.
Pension + Health Care + Dental Schemes + 25 days holiday (inc to 30 days) + Health Insurance + Childcare vouchers + Season Ticket Loan + PC loan + onsite gym + subsidised onsite restaurant and coffee bar + LARGE Bonus
£70K - £75K + 15% bonus + shift allowance + on call.
There are shifts involved with this role - you will be on call once every 4 weeks
As a NOC Manager your main duties will be:
* Ensure there is the appropriate operational support towards the customer and the end users.
* Act as first level of escalation for Real time operational issues and will be the main interface between airline maintenance and operational team.
* Ensure day to day operations are in line with the ABU established processes and in line with aviation practices.
* Lead crisis management and be responsible for the appropriate internal and external communication, post mortal crisis analysis and damage control.
* Be responsible of maintaining and organising operational review meeting and has responsibility of all the configuration and change modification requests are well coordinated, scheduled and communicated.
To be successful for this NOC Manager role, you need the following Knowledge and Skills:
* Proven strong Network Operations experience
* Ability to work under pressure
* Understanding of Digital Communications Networks: protocols (IP, TCP, UDP, routing, etc.) and architecture (routers, switches, firewall, etc.)
* Good PC skills with knowledge of MS Windows, MS Office, Database programs and Web based systems.
* Critical ability in order to set the right priorities in a complex environment
* Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills.
Any of the following experience is desirable and NOT essential:
* Experience on monitoring tools (HP NNM, Netcool, Solarwinds)
* Knowledge of ticketing systems
* VSAT (Very Small Aperture Terminal) experience
* Fluency in one or more foreign languages
Don’t miss this great opportunity to join a well-known company that look after their staff.
Contact Sally Hall on or click the “Apply Now” button.