Business Analyst / Project Manager
(Permanent, Full Time - Central Bristol)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly, experienced and dynamic team in a highly professional organisation which is continuing to expand.
Maximise IT Solutions Ltd are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and have been awarded the Microsoft Custom Development Solutions competency. We are also proud winners of 'Best Risk Project or Governance Initiative' at a recent Financial World Innovation Awards.
Our client base includes some of the UK's most well-known blue chip companies, including leading providers in the investment and banking sector.
With many years’ experience of delivering high quality solutions to our clients, Maximise IT have earnt an excellent reputation. Our innovative award winning products are revolutionising the way our customers work and at this very exciting time in our growth, we now have an opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst / Project Manager to join our very talented team.
You will be liaising directly with clients and therefore you must be an excellent communicator with outstanding listening and comprehension skills, able to communicate with a range of stakeholders from junior staff to Senior Executives. You will be a logical individual with a good team ethos and have excellent attention to detail.
The drive and determination to deliver great solutions to delighted customers on time and on budget is essential.
- Liaising with customers to understand requirements, help define scope and manage expectations
- Taking ownership for tasks, as well as assigning to others, in all aspects of end-to-end deliveries
- Deliver actions and assign actions to others, monitoring through to successful conclusion
- Production of good quality documentation including project plans, scope definitions, contracts and status reports
- General Project Management, reporting and organisation skills
- Working with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders including Technical Teams, Senior Managers and Directors
- Proactively managing project risks, controlling scope and managing change
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Track record of successfully implementing software development projects in a commercial environment
- Exposure to both Agile and Waterfall delivery techniques
- Stakeholder management at all levels, including technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience managing resources to meet multiple project deliverables
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive business development experience, helping to win new business
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- A recognised BA or PM qualification (or a desire to pursue)
- Experience within the Financial services industry
- Line Management
- A 'finisher’ with drive and determination
- Attention to detail
- People skills
- Customer service
- Communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
- Adaptable to change
- Problem solving
- Negotiation skills
A career path in to other managerial roles is available.
It is our policy as an employer to treat all people equally irrespective of race, ethnic origin, sex, marital or parental status, sexual orientation, creed, disability, age or political belief.
APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES