Primary Teacher (KS1 or KS2)
Primary Teacher | Outstanding Primary School | 4 form entry | KS1 or KS2 Primary Teacher
An 'outstanding’, 4 form entry Primary School in the East London borough of Redbridge, would like to appoint a Primary Teacher for one of their KS1 or KS2 classes.
Q: Are you a Primary Teacher that has consistently been graded as an 'outstanding’ classroom practitioner?
Q: Are you a Primary NQT/ Trainee Primary Teacher that is hoping to secure a permanent post in a highly supportive school?
Clarus Education is working is working with an amazing Primary School in the heart of East London…
- Primary Teacher (KS1 or KS2)
- London Borough of Redbridge
- 'OUTSTANDING’ school Ofsted 2016
- Broad & creative curriculum
- Lots of outside space - large playing field
- Modern building
- Great facilities & resources
- 5 minutes from a Central Line tube station
- Permanent Primary Teacher position (KS1 or KS2)
- Open to Primary NQT’s
- Open to experienced Primary Teachers
- MPS/ UPS (TLR for a suitable candidate)
If you are an energetic, highly motivated and positive Primary Teacher, my client school would love to hear from you.
The Head Teacher of this highly regarded Primary School is looking for a Primary Teacher to join her fantastic team from September. He is looking for a Primary Teacher who has a 'can do’ approach to every day challenges. The successful candidate will be joining a happy, welcoming environment where children love going to school!
Does this sound like the right school for you? Could you see yourself working in a school like this?
If so, please send your CV to Alison at Clarus Education. If you are shortlisted for this Primary Teacher role, you will be contacted within 48 hours.