We are representing a prominant City law firm, who are recruiting for an IT assistant to deal with various administrative duties in the IT department as well as some basic first-line support. This is a role suitable for a college leaver looking to get involved in IT within a professional services environment.
- Basic troubleshooting, with the scope for moving on to more complex issues
- Answering the phone in a professional and timely manner
- Various office administrative duties
- Good academics with an IT-related course
- 3-8 months office experience in a corporate environment
- Excellent presentation, able speak clearly and professionally to people at all levels
- Able to work in a team