Store Manager - Hampstead
Hampstead store manager
As store manager, you will act as brand ambassador for Dinny Hall. With passion and proven experience, you will drive your strategic vision and direct the store team in providing an outstanding customer-service experience, ensuring maximum profitability.
- A background with a jewellery brand
- Immaculately presented and representative of our luxury brand in every way
- Exceptional people manager, with outstanding leadership and communication skills.
- Proven experience of increasing sales and successfully driving a retail store to achieve its goals.
- Can demonstrate the ability to train, grow and develop a shop-floor team.
- Strong clientele background and previous luxury retail experience.
- Working Knowledge of technical programs including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- As a Store Manager coordinate and supervise a sales team
- Participate in the recruitment of new staff members and reach and attract the best applicants
- Ensure customer service is of the highest standards at all times
- Ensure Dinny Hall dress code is adhered to by staff
- As a Store Manager you will be responsible for creating and maintaining lasting relationships with customers
- Respond to all customer queries and complaints resolving them to the satisfaction of the company and the customer
- Being responsible for bespoke orders from start to finish resolving any issues and keeping the customer update
- Ensure that the jewellery in the store is clean and properly QC’d, and feedback any quality issues
- Ensure that new merchandising ideas and product promotions are implemented on time and to the Dinny Hall guidelines
- Setting sales targets for your staff and measuring performance against these, feedback any issues to management
- Provide regular sales figures and sales analysis for the store and feed this back to management
- Monitor sales of jewellery and make suggestions for items that are not selling
- Manage the stock take ensuring appropriate levels of staff are in place out of Dinny Hall hours
- Rectify any issues that arise from the stock take
- Ensure that the store has the appropriate level of packaging/ribbon/bags
- Ensure that the store has all the other stationery that it needs, such as pens/repair forms etc
- Ensure that the store is clean and tidy, and maintained appropriately. Initiate any repairs and maintenance that are required
- Ensure all equipment, such as computer, PDQ machine etc are operating
Please apply now to be considered for this fantastic and rare Store Manager Opportunity.