Sales Advisor or Sales Assistant
Competitive salary of £16,765!
Our client, a market leading self-storage company are currently looking for Sales Advisors to grow their existing sales team based in Warrington. With 89 stores around the UK this business works on a culture of partnership and recognise that involvement of everyone is key to their success.
- To maximise sales at every opportunity through promoting the products and services available and ensuring that standards of service consistently exceed customer expectations.
- Demonstrates an awareness of competitor activity, proposing ideas and suggestions for improvements and supporting marketing activity to promote the store.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and presentation of the store, conducting regular maintenance checks and complying with Company Health and Safety and Security procedures.
- Organises work, planning and prioritising tasks and making decisions as appropriate to ensure objectives are achieved.
- Understands role and responsibilities and works within the team to deliver results, recognising the contribution of self and others
What we are looking for from you...
- 1 years retail/sales experience
- Consistently exceeds customer expectations and encourages and supports others to improve standards of service.
- Takes a proactive approach to self-development as well as the development of others.
- Ability to react quickly to changing solutions and delivering at pace.
- Have a passion for providing exceptional customer service.
- 28 days holiday per annum (increasing to 33 days with service) + your birthday as an additional day off!
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme with the potential to earn up to 25% of salary, on a quarterly basis.
- A number of schemes including cycle to work scheme, pension scheme, childcare voucher scheme + more!
- Access to competitive corporate Health Club membership rates.
- Charity Fundraising.
- A number of social events throughout the year!
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply below or call as interviews are being held immediately for the right candidate!