Senior Python Developer - Trading - £90,000
Python Developer needed for an expanding Quant team within a leading trading company. This is a great opportunity for an experience Python Developer with experience within a fast paced environment to join a company currently investing in cutting edge technology.
- Strong Python system building experience, handling real-time event driven calculations, background in other languages and willing to learn other languages when required.
- Proven track record of data-driven development and unit-testing, mocking and back-testing.
- Data Science skills &extensive experience of Python analytics modules - e.g. Pandas/Numpy/SciKit-Learn/StatsModels/Mipy etc.
- Willingness and ability to quickly pick up new skills & languages
- Background with multiple asset classes is an advantage
- Background in/good understanding of trading systems is an advantage
- Experience using risk and pricing analytics
- Experience with high-throughput messaging technologies
- Database experience - KDB, Cassandra and other data technologies
- To be alert to Conduct Risk issues, specifically the risk of harm to client interests, market integrity and/or competition in financial markets due to inappropriate practices or behaviours across the firm.