Additional Resource Provision - Lead Teacher
Senior Teacher / Lead Teacher for an Additional Resource Provision (ARP)
Barking & Dagenham
Payscale MPS / UPS plus TLR2C
ITN Mark Education specialises in recruiting education professionals for schools across the UK. A client school in east London is searching for a teacher that can lead the ARP base in the school.
This is a large infant school in the borough of Barking and Dagenham. They have a diverse catchment area and support a larger than average number of children on the Autistic Spectrum.
The successful candidate must:
- be an experienced, outstanding practitioner
- have experience of working with children within the autistic spectrum
- have experience of leading a team of teachers/support staff
The role will involve:
- leading, managing and developing the Additional Resource Provision (ARP)
- Demonstrating significant impact on educational progress beyond assigned pupils
- Leading, developing and enhancing the teaching practice of others
- leading, managing and developing a subject area across the curriculum
A full job description can be provided for suitably qualified and experience teachers on application.
If you have the experience, skills and drive to be considered for this role then contact ITN Mark Education today.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.