Ellis Mason are recruiting for an IT Analyst to join a highly successful and reputable company in Bedford.
The role of the IT Analyst is to be responsible for managing and improving the groups IT services and applications.
The role is paying a basic salary of £25,000 to £28,000 depending on experience and comes with a generous holiday, pension and benefits package.
The main duties include:
- To manage the groups IT services and applications
- To ensure that service levels are maintained to a high standard
- To assist with the technical design of IT services
- Working with other members of the IT team to complete tasks in a prompt manner
- To keep system users and management updated with progress and issues
- Design and configure applications to meet the end-users needs
- Research, configure and implement configurations to applications
- IT qualification
- Experience of application support
- Minimum of one years’ experience working within an IT role
If you sound like an ideal fit for this role, please do not hesitate in applying for this role via the button below.
Due to the volume of applications we are unable to respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back within 7 days of application please accept your application as unsuccessful.