Wren Kitchens are a family owned manufacturer, installer and retailer of fitted kitchens. We have 61 showrooms across the UK and due to our continued success, we will be opening several more throughout the year. We’re passionate about kitchens and in providing a great service for our customers. We are now looking for an Operations Manager, to manage all showroom operational and administration tasks. You'll support the General Manager and Sales Manager in the delivery of a smooth and efficient service, in order to meet the needs of our customers.
You'll work 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
At Wren we believe in growing our talent. We will invest in your development and give you opportunities to thrive in your career. When you join, you'll be enrolled onto our 6-month Retail Management Induction programme, where you'll learn everything that it takes to be a successful Operations Manager.
The ideal candidate will have kitchen industry experience
Critical Purpose of Role:
- Arrange and manage daily diaries for all team members (Designers, Surveyors and Information Advisors)
- Monitor free issues and plan checks and ensure all estimate sheets are fully completed and uploaded.
- Manage customer service queries & escalate to the centre.
- Ensure high standards are maintained all times, team are dressed correctly and have good personal hygiene, showroom standards (including windows, doors, signs and lighting), Surveyors vans and warehouse standards are maintained.
- To ensure point of sale is correct and displayed to planograms and all replacements/missing items are ordered.
- Contacting customers who have had a survey completed to check quality of work.
- Ensure Designers contact customers six weeks prior to delivery date to sign off plan, contract and payment in full
- Liaise with the Transport team regarding outstanding orders.
- Improve the showrooms NPS results ensuring our customers receive great service.
- Ensure banking & safe reconciliation are completed as per company procedure
- Ensure all Head Office communications are cascaded to showroom employees
- All HR processes are adhered to including New Starters paperwork, change forms, leaver’s forms and all attendance records are emailed to central HR.
- Managing Staff rotas and holidays, ensuring all holiday requests are booked on self-service.
- Ensure all Health & Safety guideline and processes are adhered to by all employees
- Support the General Manager in managing the end to end showroom strategy; engagement, design, delivery and installation
- Supporting the showroom team to deliver achieve their personal targets, service standards and Wren values by conducting monthly reviews and providing coaching and mentoring
- Monitoring of compliance processes to ensure all required process are followed and paperwork completed
- Process expert within the showroom and to attend regular "train the trainer" sessions
- Working with the General Manager to identify individual training requirements across the showroom team and deliver the training
- Handle escalations and issue resolution where required
- 1-2 years management experience
- Computer literate including Microsoft programmes
- Ability to work calmly under pressure, and able to prioritise their workload whilst maintaining attention for detail.
- Experience in customer facing roles
Some Benefits of Working for Us
- Fantastic pay – best pay package in the kitchen sector
- Amazing perks & benefits – free Tastecard, half price cinema tickets, discounts off high street shopping
- Great career opportunities with ongoing expert training and ambitious expansion plans
- Amazing incentives during our peak seasons