Salary:£45 - £55k plus a 15% flexible benefit fund
Location: UK Mobile position, travel involved, depending on where and what clients you are working with
Are you an Agile Project Manager looking for your next move? This is fantastic opportunity for an experienced project manager to work with one of the UK’s leading Digital transformation. You will own and deliver projects, ensuring that they conform to customer and Sopra Steria time, cost, and quality and revenue specifications.
Due to the nature of how Sopra Steria operate this role will give you varied experience of working with many different clients in many different environments, if you are ready for a new challenging opportunity where you can utilise your skills, we want to hear from you!
• Understand business requirements and nuances of the project as they relate to relevant sectors, customers and key service offerings.
• Develop outline and detailed project approaches, detailed project plans, cost budgets and time lines that support the Sales, Bid and Delivery teams in developing commercially and contractually viable proposals and assist them in meeting their aims of securing business and meeting customer needs.
• Ensure that an assigned project is appropriately constructed with well-defined deliverables and work packages and that these are delivered in the timeframe and to the cost budget as set out in the bid approval process and as agreed with the customer.
• Work with the Integrated Delivery Teams (UK & India), Sales, Bid, Technical, Finance and Commercial teams to identify and drive the optimum approach and to manage all the commercial elements of the project to an acceptable financial (especially cash flow) profile and contractual basis ensuring all parties have considered and delivered the most efficient and cost appropriate option.
• Record and deliver customer’s quality expectations of an entire project and the constituent deliverables ensuring that realistic project and quality plans are prepared and maintained and that partners, suppliers and team members all understand, and are committed to, delivery to those expectations.
- Proven end to end project lifestyle experience
- A solid project management background
- Agile experience/ Qualification
- Previous experience of working within a consultancy/service provider in a project manager role.
All candidate must be eligible for SC clearance
Sopra Steria, European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end to end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges.
Sopra Steria is committed to establishing and maintaining a working environment which is free from discrimination and which values all employees as individuals. All employees and prospective employees are selected, recruited, trained and promoted solely on the basis of their skills and behaviour.
Find out more
Visit the Sopra Steria website and Sopra Steria LinkedIn company page.