Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 DOE
Location: Millbank, London
We’re looking for a wordsmith to articulate our commercial ambitions into pure poetry. You’ll own our voice, acting as a brand ambassador, and have a real opportunity to define how we’re perceived by the outside world. You’ll write short-form and long-form copy across a variety of channels, and you’ll directly support a number of new product launches.
You’ll need to be a strong and confident writer, with a willingness to be flexible and the adaptability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Write internal communications
- Write blog posts and content on brand and B2B websites
- Write and distribute press releases
- Build and maintain our industry footprint through PR and content strategy support
- Write, edit and maintain social media content across various channels on a daily basis
- Edit and proofread online and offline copy across the business
- Creative with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical writing and administration skills with a great eye for detail and accuracy
- Very strong organisational skills and ability to manage own schedule
- Good understanding of SEO
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience of writing press releases and customer communications
- Creative thinker
- Sense of humour
- The ability to juggle workloads to meet changing demands of the business
Required experience: 1 years’ marketing experience
As a fast-growing company, XLN’s culture is as fun as it is as intense. In both our London and Sheffield offices we have pool tables, table tennis and PS4s for downtime. On top of that there is free fruit on a Monday and free breakfast on a Friday. And of course, you’ll get a health cash plan, childcare vouchers and 20 days paid holidays (exclusive of bank holidays) plus bonus holidays.