Portfolio Reporting Analyst
Keeping millions of global customers engaged through entertainment 24 hours a day, seven days a week takes the insight, intelligence and ingenuity of a global team of switched-on professionals. We are QVC. The world’s biggest broadcaster-retailer and the 2nd largest online retailer. Always on - and on a mission to change the way the world shops.
Right now we are looking for a Portfolio Reporting Analyst to join our Global Interactive team based at our state of the art Media & Commerce Centre based in Chiswick Park.
QVC is a fast paced and diverse business. The ranges at QVC include Fashion, Beauty, Jewellery, Electronics and Home-style, and we sell big name brands from Elemis and Bose, to Dyson. You can find our channels on Freeview, Sky, Virgin Media, and online at qvcuk.com and via our apps for mobile and tablet.
Interactive at QVC is a global function, and will determine the future design of our digital platforms and prioritise the introduction of new features and functions for all of our markets. The development of the digital and mobile experience for our customers continues to be one of our highest global priorities and will support QVC’s continued digital commerce growth.
In this role you will be accountable for executing and managing the intake and reporting process for designated markets into the overall global interactive roadmap assisting with interactive project portfolio management and tracking. You’ll be creating and maintaining relationships with market, function and product vertical leads to ensure an effective and regular intake process is established and maintained.
- EU Markets intake for the Interactive roadmap
- Help to define and support the process, including meeting planning, documentation standards, and interfacing with each Market and Product Management Vertical lead
- Help requestors translate their requests to clear project with business objectives, top-line requirements, ROI, and measures of success
- Report on the intake acceptance status and roadmap placement of the features requested
- Report on the initiative status to the market’s leaders and stakeholders
- Assist with interactive portfolio management and tracking activities
- Help to define and support the process development for intake of interactive requests for the market.
- Provide visibility to management and stakeholders of intake status and acceptance
- Define document standards and check list criteria for Interactive Roadmap requests
- Interface with each Market and Product Management Vertical lead
- Coordinate and lead the Intake Review meetings
- Organize and document the intake details. Create Interactive requests for work
- Assist in the incorporating market requests into the Global intake process.
- Conduct Product Management Intake Review meetings (with each product vertical), check points, interfacing with Interactive leaders on intake documentation and needs.
- Help requestors translate their requests into clear project objectives, top-line requirements, ROI, and measures of success by creating request for work
- Create the market reports on the status of the Interactive Intake and Roadmap delivery and communicate it to market stakeholders
- Connect and build relationships with key Market/Commerce, Enterprise, and IT leader
We are looking for someone who has a degree, or equivalent in a relevant subject area and who ideally has two to three years’ experience in business planning, portfolio managment, business analysis and/or related field.
You’ll have proven experience in enterprise level and/or product lifecycle management through both Agile and Waterfall with flexibility to work in a variety of ways to deliver results.You’ll be results driven and be highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
Building relationships will come naturally to you and you will feel confident to demonstrate leadership skills. You’ll be a highly motivated and organised individual with a "can do" attitude who thrives in a team environment.
If you can see yourself in this role and would like to apply we’d love to hear from you.