Supply Chain Analyst - Master Data
A global retail/FMCG business are recruiting within their Supply Chain for a Master Data specialist. Applicants need previous exposure to managing; supply chain, customer and product master data.
The Supply Chain Analyst - Product & Customer will be responsible for managing Product & Customer Master Data, in order to influence; Supply Chain Planning, Manufacturing, Distribution, Logistics, Customer Engagement and Product strategies. Working within the Supply Chain function, the jobholder will interact with a wide-number of global stakeholders.
Supply Chain Analyst - Product & Customer Master Data duties include:
1. Act as SME for all Supply Chain, Product and Customer Master Data
2. Capture, Analyse and report Supply Chain, Product and Customer MD across the organisation
3. Foster excellent stakeholder relationships within - Supply Chain, Logistics, Customer Service, NPI and Product teams
4. Support Product Rationalisation, and Product Distribution strategies
5. Manage, Maintain and Change all Master Data relating to Supply Chain, Materials, Product or Customers
Supply Chain Analyst - Product & Customer Master Data Specialists should meet the following criteria:
1. Experience / Knowledge of; Supply Chain, Customer and Product Master Data issues and processes
2. An understanding / Previous exposure to Supply Chain Planning - Logistics, Distribution, Supply/Demand
3. Expertise with a business system: SAP, JDE, Manugistics, JDA etc.
4. Excellent communication / interpersonal skills