Assistant General Manager - Keighley
Sports Direct Fitness is the leisure division of Sports Direct the UKs number one sports retailer.
Welcome to our world...
Sports Direct Fitness are the newest business venture of the international retail giant Sports Direct and we are taking the fitness world by storm.
In our world the passion and ambition of our people have kept us moving. Their passion for fitness is second to none, Their knowledge and service levels hook the customer, their drive and ambition to be the best is unrivalled.
We now require a truly exceptional, driven and proven Assistant General Manager to help take us to the next level. If you have a reach for the stars attitude and go above and beyond then take a look at our careers. They are out of this world!
As a Sports Direct Fitness employee you will be joining us at this fantastic growth and development time and you will see this business go from strength to strength and along with it your career. As AGM you’ll be responsible for the successful management of all aspects of the club while on shift and be the face of the club with Members. You will have a good understanding of all aspects of club management but have a primary focus on delivering against all revenue targets . You will Live the Sports Direct Fitness values to create a friendly, productive and enjoyable club environment for all staff and Club Members.
As a member of our team YOU Need To...
- With confidence and a real desire to communicate with club members and deal with queries and complaints in a calm and professional manner.
- Take ownership of issues and attempt to resolve as much as possible locally.
- With integrity, resilience and drive to lead and motivate the team to success and through more challenging times.
- With enthusiasm, energy and a passion for members achieving results.
- As a leader demonstrating a passion for standards and cleanliness.
- Be willing to roll up sleeves when needed.
- As an advocate of the brand, by compliance policies, procedures and, brand standards
- As part of the team, and be willing to work at peak times including evenings, weekends and all club operational hours.
- Deliver what you set out to, and take your team along for the journey.
- As a role model showing productivity in a pressurised environment, driving yourself and the team to achieve targets daily.
- Drive passion for the overall standards and appearance of the club at all times.
- Ensure Brand standards are in place to meet company and member expectations.
- Leading by example at every opportunity.
- Real passion for fitness and the member journey.
- Delivering member growth through sales and retention processes ensuring a positive contribution is made to P& L reports by way of managing membership yield, joining fees and secondary spend income.
- Know your market well through strong competitor analysis reports.
- Plan your team to ensure the set targets are achieved through mapping external and internal outreach.
- Effectively lead, manage and execute all sales promotions delivered by Head office.
- Monitoring sales performance of the team to meet with company KPI’s.
Work on Member Retention/product
- New member journey through PT, Gym floor interaction/challenges and group exercise engagement.
- Strong liaison with all Personal Trainers to help create a results driven gym with a vibrant PT culture.
Be People Focussed%0