Retail Service Specialist
Do you have a passion for helping people and are interested in the learning sector?
Do you have experience of developing end to end schemes of work for learning delivery?
We are looking for ambitious, energetic and forward thinking individuals to work for what will be the leading apprenticeship provider in the UK. You will work as a Retail Service Specialist and have the opportunity to work for an organisation that is in high growth and that will reward your enthusiasm and passion with a successful and fulfilling career. This is a remote post, you will be expected to regularly travel to Sheffield and other centres
The Retail Service Specialist will be part of the Learning and Service Design team, designing and creating the course material for new and existing customers. You will be specialising in blended service design and developing new operational models, identifying means to develop more virtual delivery.
Key skills for a Retail Service Specialist are:
* Operational Understanding/experience of the relevant delivery context
* Knowledge of the Retail Sector in an Educational or Managerial context
* Experience of developing end to end schemes of work for learning delivery
* Experience in analysing and improving cost/efficiency of delivery models
* Experience of translating customer/employer requirements into effective learning
In return you will receive up to £30,000 + Benefits + excellent career prospects.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
AdMore Recruitment is a specialist retail recruitment and talent management consultancy.
Follow us on Twitter: @AdmoreRetail
Facebook: AdMore Recruitment