Data / Insight Analyst
Do you have a passion for analysing and modelling large volumes of data, in order to deliver maximum business advantage?
If so, then this opportunity should be of great interest to you, because......on behalf of our client, a major player in the eCommerce arena, we have an outstanding opportunity for an enthusiastic and skilled Data/Insight Analyst to further your career within an expanding and vibrant organisation!
The Analyst will support the growth of the businesses by working closely with the trading, marketing, category and finance teams, providing insights that are timely, accurate, and actionable, helping the organisation to extract meaning from large volumes of data in order to make the right business decisions.
Your key responsibilities will be as follows:
· Ability to structure ambiguous problem statements and to source and combine disparate data sets to answer business questions;
· Retrieve and analyse data using data extraction techniques (e.g. SQL queries). Learn and understand a broad range of data resources and know how, when, and which to use.
· Analyse data using a wide range of predictive and decision models and data mining techniques, as well as tools for developing such models;
· Challenge existing BI processes and provide continuous improvement solutions;
· Analyse customer behaviour in digital trading environments to support trading and product development teams;
· Implement and maintain web analytics data, taking ownership of Google Analytics and Webmaster tools accounts;
· Work with product managers to set, measure and report technical KPI’s once product development changes are live.
You will have a background in BI analysis and reporting, knowledge of data modelling concepts, data warehouse/data aggregation processes and strategies and SQL; VBA skills would be an advantage, as would an awareness of Power BI.
In terms of your background, you should have a BSc degree in a quantitative subject, and a minimum of 4 years experience in an eCommerce, business intelligence or consulting environment.
So, if you are an extremely enthusiastic Analyst (with a capital "A") who loves to derive meaningful conclusions from disparate data sources, then you should contact us straight away.....short lead-time interview slots are currently being made available, so please reply with your current CV for prompt and confidential consideration.......Apply Now!!
Daylight Resources Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions.
We are a committed equal opportunities employer. If you do not hear from us within 7 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, however we may retain your details on our database for future opportunities. Candidate's CVs will not be forwarded onto third parties without their consent.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.