Solutions Architect UK
Role: Big Data Solution Architect
Salary: £110K + Bonus
Location: Anywhere in UK
As a leading Big Data Software Vendor are looking for a Solution Architect, they help businesses in over 90 countries integrate and analyse their data with the latest technologies. Within their lines of business they including Big Data and Predictive Analytics they work across multiple industries, with often industry-wide implementation of their products. Their innovative technologies include Data Integration, Business Intelligence software as well as Big Data Analytics through Hadoop. They use these technologies to help businesses improve the precision, consistency and agility of their complex, high-volume decisions.
My Client is looking for a senior consultant to join their team as a Lead Solution Architect, In this role you will be a champion of their products and work with the customer and provide ongoing Pre-Sales as well as Architectural guidance on their products to customers and serve as a customer advocate to their services and software. You will work with a leading team in Product Development, support as well as advising the executive staff. In this role you will need to be customer focused and will need to develop complex Business Analytics and Data integration solutions focusing on the use of Big Data Technologies, you will serve as a technical project manager for complex implementations and present technical solutions to broad audiences.
- Multiple years' experience in the design and/or delivery of high performance Business Analytics solutions, particularly on with experience in, Hadoop (Cloudera or Hortonworks) and NoSQL databases.
- Data Integration Experience and Business Intelligence.
- vendor-side in pre-sales, or as a Solutions Architect, with experience in enterprise business to business (B2B) solutions, ideally for a Business Intelligence or Big Data vendor.
- Passionate about the ability of technology and advanced analytics to power real world business applications
- Team player who enjoys working with others to reach a goal and for whom customer satisfaction is paramount
- Strong communicator with excellent written language, verbal, and presentation skills
- Up to £110k basic + bonus
- Work from home! Anywhere in the UK
- Up to 50%
- Private Healthcare and generous Pension Scheme.
- Generous Benefits package.