2nd Line Help Desk Support Analyst
The position of Technical Support Analyst is to provide day to day IT support services via Help Desk. Whilst representing the company remembering at all times high standard of customer service.
KEY RESPONSIBILTIES & DUITES
- Answering helpdesk calls within 3 rings.
- To log, manage IT related incidents and service requests throughout their lifecycle within the agreed SLA’s, and to provide customers with regular updates and agree call resolution before
- Help Desk support covering 1st & 2nd Line services.
- Dealing with calls via telephone/remote support.
- Follow strict SLA’s on help desk.
- High level of communications both internally and externally.
- Follow department processes, procedures and policies.
- To take responsibility for achieving good, consistent first time fix rates thereby minimising calls
- passed to escalation support team.
- To fully manage assigned calls and ensure all concerned are fully aware of call status.
- Arranging client visits via Help Desk Co-ordinator if call not resolved by Help Desk.
- Putting recommendations to clients where possible.
- Maintaining detailed log of issues on Help Desk application.
- Ensuring client documentation is kept up to date and records are checked regularly.
- Building rapport with clients and suppliers.
- Early identify faults and ensures management of any possible risks.
- To improve levels of support offered by the Help Desk.
- Check client monitoring services.
- Maintenance of client systems.
- Hardware builds.
- To carry out any other duties those are within the employee’s skills and abilities whenever
- reasonably instructed.
Support for following services;
- Desktop Support.
- Server Support.
- Corporate Broadband Fault Diagnosis & Troubleshooting.
- Wireless Fault Diagnosis & Troubleshooting.
- Microsoft Windows OS & Office Suites Support.
- Exchange Services User Management (including Hosted Exchange).
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 Active Directory Management.
- Network Services (Anti-Virus, Backup, Connectivity etc….)
- Setup of New Users.
- Printers (Standalone or Network).
- Hardware Diagnosis & Troubleshooting.
- Proactive Maintenance of Hardware/Software.
List not exhaustive….other services as per ability and experience