Software Application Support Analyst
Customer facing Software Application Support Analyst required by a successful software company based in Southampton. Due to continued growth they are looking to hire a Software Application Support Analyst to work in a customer facing capacity, testing their software and liaising with customers on technical user issues.
The successful candidate is likely to have prior experience working in a similar role involving customer or client interaction and will ideally have some SQL or database knowledge. SQL is preferred, but knowledge of any other database would be considered.
- Communicating with customers with technical issues
- Testing for issues/bugs in the software before releasing to clients
- Liaising with the software development team in relation to technical issues with the software
- Documenting and reporting on technical issues
- Benchmarking and reporting on the continued performance of the product suite
- Comfortable working in a customer facing role (largely telephone, Skype or email based queries)
- Independent worker capable of analysing customer requirements to solve installation/product issues (environmental issues)
- Keen to pick up new skills, where appropriate via Microsoft Certifications
Knowledge in the following areas would be advantageous:
- Database knowledge (ideally SQL, although any database knowledge would suffice)
- Windows Server Operating Systems (Largely 2012 and 2016)
- SharePoint administration experience
The successful candidate will benefit from extensive technical training on SharePoint and SQL Server if necessary. The company use the latest technology and will provide full training on SharePoint from day one.
If you are seeking an opportunity of this nature please contact or call .