Salary range - £40,000 + 24/7 Shared Support Hours (Pro rata).
Based in South Worcestershire, my client; an award winning technology company are looking for an experienced back end developer.
Reporting to - Chief Technical Architect.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
- Bug fixing
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Manage upgrade and development projects
- Work within highly agile environments
- Liaise with front end web team to ensure an appropriate implementation of the design.
- Part of 24/7 support team.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Proven working experience in Java Development
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases (particularly MySQL), SQL and ORM technologies (Hibernate 4.2+)
- Experience in developing web applications using the Spring MVC framework
- Interest in developing new skills and working with new products
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Amazon Web Services
If you have the skillset to match this position, please do apply! Should you wish to discuss the details of this role, confidentially, please get in touch with ESA Group.