A junior to mid-level Front-End Software Developer is required to develop robust applications and provide technical solutions to the company's software products and internal systems.
As the front-end software developer you will be responsible for the technical design and delivery, translating application storyboards and designing, building and maintaining efficient, reusable and reliable code.
- Developing and supporting code throughout iterative cycles.
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Carrying out fixes and fix integration.
- Determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming.
- Regularly reviewing and developing/enhancing effective software methodologies.
- Identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devising solutions to these problems.
- Helping to maintain code quality.
- Investigating problem areas and following the software development life-cycle.
- Improving operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes.
The ideal front-end software developer will also possess excellent organisational skills being able to take full ownership of allocated projects from initialisation to completion. You will provide estimates for development work delivering high standards, documentation and agreed service levels.
- Strong understanding of software development life-cyle and project management experience.
- Knowledge of or proven experience with the following technologies: C#, MVC, SQL/T-SQL.
- Good team player and able to work on own initiative.
- Proven ability of establishing strong, effective working relationships at all levels.
- Strong organisation, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong sense of urgency and dedicated work ethic.
- Ability to manage complex projects.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritise under pressure.
The software development team you will join work collaboratively and are passionate about technology so you will need to be outgoing, able to share new concepts and thrive in a challenging environment.
To be considered for this great Front-End Software Developer position send us your CV in the first instance. All applications are treated with complete discretion.