Headoffice3 is a long established company offering specialist fit out and construction services to the education, commercial and residential sectors. We are a dynamic team who believe in creating inspiring places which improve lives. Our ambitious vision is to grow with award winning designs and having the best teams in place to enable HO3 to create environments that skilfully reflect the values of our client’s brand personality.
We are looking for a talented and forward thinking IT Technician to join our rapidly growing fast-paced Company. The successful candidate will be required to take ownership of their role to ensure that all processes meet management and business requirements.
• Configuring network TCP/IP devices from printers to VoIP phones and ensure all net-work services are up and running, with active network components, data cabling, data ports, network communications and telephone support. With the ability to work with a broad range of monitoring and programming software.
• Monitor and maintain all IT Services including maintenance schedules and safety checks and maintain up to date inventories of hardware & software; security marking and labelling of equipment.
• Administering the company’s domains and user accounts.
• Installing and repairing computer hardware and software.
• Configuration of all new IT equipment and upgrading the existing where needed.
• Ensure all ICT equipment is kept secure and safe, and ensuring all company data is kept secure and integrity maintained, with regular security checks of all systems and processes.
• Provide technical 1st line support for all employees, ensuring that a methodical and structured model in troubleshooting problems is followed.
• Ensuring that all IT issues are responded and actioned and where necessary escalate unresolved queries in timely manner.
• Undertake project work to a pre-defined brief and produce documentation as and when required.
• Provide assistance to the management team with day to day IT operations.
• Offer training to employees if required with any IT related issues.
The role could also involve some travel when required to cover both sites in Leeds and Hat-field, as well as possible travel within the UK.
The skills and qualifications required:
• Professional Networking qualifications e.g.
• Professional IT qualification e.g.
• A can do attitude with a demonstrable passion for technology.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, both face-to-face and on the telephone with the ability to speak to colleagues at all levels.
• Good knowledge of hardware and Microsoft software products.
• Well organised with the ability to work alone and the willingness to learn on the job.
• Able to effectively organise and prioritise all tasks and responsibilities.
Salary: £18,000 per Annum
If you would like to join our rapidly expanding unique team and think that you have the skills and experience to help us grow, please apply online with your CV quoting Ref: HOCV015.
The closing date of 26th May 2017 .
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.