Manager - Trader Surveillance
- Understanding of the key client issues and providing leadership to technical data delivery teams.
- Leading projects and advising clients, responsible for the delivery of client facing projects, and the main day to day point of contact for senior client contacts.
- Overseeing and creating high quality outputs for clients in the form of presentations, slideware and written reports as well as developing new and innovative consulting offerings.
- Leading multiple large, complex work streams in rapidly changing, high pressure environments.
- Developing others, giving clear direction, constructive feedback and coaching of colleagues.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong awareness of existing trader surveillance practices within the financial sector, including technologies used, typical client challenges, best practices and common market standards.
- An understanding of the key regulatory and compliance risks faced by banks and the role trader surveillance can play in their mitigation.