Software Developer C#
Software Developer - C# .Net
In the role of Software Developer you will be part of the R&D team where you will work on the company's principal product line and also be involved in the development and support of a range of existing and future web based applications.
You will help design, implement and support the data interfaces for the main product and other hosted cloud-based applications. This will include building and maintaining utilities to support these interfaces, gathering customer requirements, designing, coding, testing and creating documentation. As a developer, you will be involved from the conception all the way through to completion of a variety of Greenfield projects.
- Key member of the R&D team creating and supporting platform of software products and services.
- Design and build innovative solutions that can solve complex problems in a real-time, high volume transactional multi-tenant SOA/SaaS environment.
- Work with cross-product, cross-functional teams in a cutting-edge technical environment.
- Technical ownership for your functional areas and understanding of customer problems and how they can be turned into solutions.
- Design and implement complex .Net based web services for internal and customer facing applications.
- Complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support.
- Manage research techniques that support ongoing quality improvements and enable new product development.
Relevant beneficial experience
- 2/3 years in developing scalable software solutions based on the Microsoft .Net stack
- Experience in C#, ASP.Net and ideally MVC
- Exposure to web services including WCF and WPF
- Familiarity with TFS
- Agile development methods and SCRUM methodology
- Object Oriented Design (OOD)
This role would suit someone looking for a secure long term challenge that will offer the opportunity to advance your career and learn new technologies. If you are interested in finding out more please either apply via the link or give me a call to discuss the role in confidence.
Experis are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. You must have the right to work in the UK to be considered.