PHP Web Developer
The Web Developer will be part of a talented and successful in-house Development team working on a varied range of projects across all aspects of the business. Reporting to the Head of Technical Delivery and with direct access to the CTO you will deliver top quality projects bringing business value.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Supporting and developing desktop, mobile and internal applications
* Writing well-structured code, working to exceptionally high standards
* Following and contributing to internal development procedures and best practices
* Communicating and liaising with other team members to efficiently produce high quality work
Skills / Qualifications:
* A good understanding of PHP (OO, Design Patterns)
* Experience with GIT based version control
* Experience using industry best practice to create scalable and manageable applications
* Good understanding of API technologies
* Exposure or experience in Agile Scrum methodologies
* Symfony Experience
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services.
We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at www.asc-connections.com