Corporate Receptionist (luxury brand)
Receptionist - Luxury Brand
This is an amazing Receptionist opportunity to work for a very well-known Luxury Brand, being a part of their Front of House team acting as an excellent Brand Ambassador for the company. Working within a team of four you will be expected to provide first class customer service in a variety of methods including; face-to-face, over the phone and email. The right candidate will be very well presented, efficient, professional and courteous with previous experience in a front of house/customer liaison within five star types of organisations or corporate businesses.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all visitors and guests entering the reception a
- Acting professionally at all times liaising with customers, greeting and logging visitors, informing relevant members of staff of visitor arrivals.
- Ensure all visitors are provided with an experience corresponding with the company's image.
- Maintaining all data regarding the Reception area.
- Handling and distributing all calls.
- Making sure that the reception area is kept clean, in stock of magazines, catalogues and other printed material that is needed.
- Ad-hoc administration duties.
- Booking and liaising with courier companies.
Our client's working hours for this role are 8.45am until 5.15pm with no shifts Mon - Fri
A great opportunity to work with a great team in a high profile organisation