Our client, a leading design and development consultancy have an opportunity for a Junior Developer to come on board at an exciting period of growth.
Having heavily invested in their facilities and with innovation at the heart of everything they do this role will give someone the chance to gain invaluable experience across a number of areas.
The successful applicant will be a developer who can demonstrate pride and passion for their work and is willing to learn and use relevant technologies to provide the best possible solutions to our internal customers.
- Develop software to meeting requirements laid out in functional specifications
- Test the developed software, paying attention to the variety of country specific configurations
- Contribute to the design and technical direction of the system
- Be aware of and employ suitable development approaches/testing to ensure software is as secure as possible; also highlighting any design/security flaws encountered during any maintenance
- Optimising code for performance and scalability
- MySQL Experience
- Substantial experience developing software in a Windows/Linux environment
- Solid understanding of object orientated design patterns
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.