Salary: £55K - £70K depending on level of experience plus benefits including stock options
The initial responsibility is to rewrite their single page web application in React/Redux from the current Angular JS codebase.
You also will take full ownership of their architecture and assist with the strategy of their multi-tenanted web architecture.
Working with Product Owners, Scrum Masters and UX/Design in an Agile Scrum, TDD development environment. You will also technically mentor more junior web developers.
- Strong commercial web development / front end experience with a passion for progression in this area
- Experience architecting and developing substantial SPA’s
- Core web design technologies, standards and frameworks - HTML, CSS, W3C, Bootstrap, Foundation, SASS, LESS etc
- Experience with building data-driven applications consuming a variety of REST API’s
- Also experience with web-tier build systems (Grunt, Gulp), package management (Bower, NPM, JSPM), source control (GIT), web analytics (Google Analytics) ideal.
This is an exciting and challenging role working on large scale applications that are used by global customers. The team is growing and always looking to adopt the latest technologies of which you will play a key part.